We Are Hiring - Digital Marketing
The Kommando Group is the UKs leading Guerrilla and Brand Experience agency with offices in Glasgow & London. Our world-wide clients include LEVIS, Mastercard, Jet2 & Land Rover, to name a few. Our values drive our culture - we’re straight talking innovators that challenge the status quo with fearless creativity. Being part of something unique - like Kommando - requires an edge, and we have space for that unique person. If you think you've got the experience, the firecracker attitude and the dedication to face challenges at the very frontier of marketing, get in touch.
You should have a degree in a Marketing related discipline and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable.
The role includes regular content creation, the upkeep of all social media channels, implementation of digital campaigns and the maintenance of all company websites, branding, emailers and marketing collaterals.
The chosen candidate will work independently with full autonomy and report directly to senior management.
- Develop creative and innovative social media strategies and campaigns that drive engagement, build communities, raise awareness and deliver return on investment
- Use analytics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and compile comprehensive reports
- Experience and interest in writing press releases, web content, blogging and social media.
- The ability to use a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Fresh and creative digital marketing ideas.
- A working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign or other design software would be beneficial.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Work towards targets and KPI’s driven by marketing efforts.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Full Time Position
- Based in Uddingston, Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary D.O.E
- Deadline 29 September 2017
Sound Interesting? Send over your CV (get creative to truly stand out from the crowd) and a cover letter with a wee bit about yourself to email@example.com